Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Around E. 4th

On July 17, I went downtown with Becky and Spencer. We like to eat Mexican food and drink margaritas so Becky suggested we go to Barrio. I always wanted to try Barrio, so I added it to my bucket list... I've added a lot of stuff to my bucket list that I didn't think about doing until I was doing it. We went to the downtown Barrio on Prospect, and if you ever come to Cleveland you HAVE to go here. I probably say that a lot, but their tacos are delicious and their margaritas are phenomenal! We went during happy hour, so margaritas were half off! I ended up going the following Wednesday with Kelly when we went to the observatory because it was that good.
Barrio is very close to E. 4th street and there is a lot to do down there. We stopped by Cleveland Clothing Co. where I had to resist the urge to buy Cleveland gear for Russia. It is a good place to go if you are looking for Cleveland gear or souvenirs. Then we went to Rocket Fizz, which was funny because Kelly had mentioned to me the day before that she went there. There were so many different pops of all kinds of flavors. I was tempted to try the pumpkin pie one but I didn't. Next time! Then we grabbed cupcakes from Colossal Cupcakes.
Before going back to their house to watch The Mist we stopped by the new Heinen's Grocery Store downtown. It's a regular operating grocery store, but you can go wine and beer tasting or grab lunch. Going to look at the ceiling and art work alone is worth it!
All photos are from my Instagram page because I didn't bring my dslr camera!

1 comment

© Tiny Sputniks. Design by Fearne.