Monday, March 14, 2016

30 Before 30


I have been working on this list since I turned 25, almost 2 years ago. I can't believe I'll be 27 in less than a month! It has taken me forever to put it up mostly because I couldn't think of 30 things to add. I have it all written in a notebook, but I changed a few things on this list. Instead of becoming fluent in Spanish or Russian I said I would finish a Duolingo course because, let's be honest, I suck at learning languages.

Finish the Spanish or Russian Duolingo course
Visit 3 European countries (Russia, Spain, Finland)
Receive a TESOL endorsement
Learn to make an ethnic dish (Blini)
Read 20 books
Learn to drive a manual car
Watch every Leonardo DiCaprio movie
Ride on a train
Visit Harry Potter World
Get a tattoo
Get in shape
Take an art class
Learn to be happy
Do the splits
Wear red lipstick more
Get a manicure and pedicure
Rescue a dog or cat from the animal shelter
Donate blood
Read the Walking Dead graphic novels
See a water spout
Participate in a ceremony of a different religion
Finish latch hook rug
Go on a road trip/Visit five new states
Go wine or beer tasting
Try embroidery 
Have a reunion with Mike and Haley
Send handmade Christmas cards
Visit Lakeview Cemetery (Lake View Cemetery)
Go to an Indians or Cavs game (Indians Game)
Finish Code Academy

You can follow along by clicking the link under the About Me picture. You can view at past challenges here. What are some things you would add to your list?

4 comments

  1. you should read Middlesex as one of your books. So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I love getting book recommendations.

      Delete
  2. Privet Jasilyn! New follower here via Expat Blogs. I love life-in-Russia blogs!! :D

    You have some great goals here, esp the water spout one. I'd like to see one too...but only from dry land, haha! Hope you can find a good дегустация there in Ufa, seems like a fun thing to try in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to my blog! My city in the USA is right on one of the Great Lakes, and my dad said he's seen a couple water spouts from land. I always thought it would be a cool thing to experience! I've never heard of дегустация, but I just asked my boyfriend about it so hopefully I can find it!

      Delete

© Tiny Sputniks. Design by Fearne.